Wednesday 23 December 2020

CHRISTMAS GIRAFFE

Hello.
Here I am with my last Christmas card of the year.
I needed to make a card for my hubby,
but I also really wanted to play with my new giraffe die.
Ha! ha!
Say hello to the Christmas giraffe :-)


I really couldn't resist this cute giraffe.
And for that Christmas touch, I've wrapped him in fairy lights,
and popped him up on a snowy background
 :o)

Challenge

Happy to be entering the last challenge of the year by

Watercooler Wednesday
Thanks for a fabulous challenge blog this year
and for all the amazing inspiration from the DT


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
CRAFTING HAS KEPT ME GOING THIS YEAR,
SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VISITS,
KINDS WORDS AND SUPPORT.
I HOPE 2021 IS A BETTER YEAR FOR ALL OF US.

mft - joyful giraffe, with fairy lights from happy pawlidays
sentiment - clearly besotted
distress ink - tumbled glass
zig clean color real brush markers










2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Do I love it? you bet Giraffe I do!!
Merry Christmas, Caroline!
=]

Karen Brown said...

Adorable! I love giraffes and yours is darling with the festive light bulbs. And perfect sentiment for your husband. Have a great 2021 and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen