Sunday 10 January 2021

ALL THE COLOURS

Hello.
How's your 2021 going so far?
It's now illegal here, to leave your home without a permitted reason!
I'm lucky that I can go out for a walk with the dog,
but I'm definitely feeling the stress of not seeing our daughters'.

A great way to calm my mind, is to indulge in some mindless colouring...


I used white embossing powder to heat emboss this gorgeous peacock design stamp.
Then I set about colouring it with a rainbow selection of zig markers.
I got so engrossed in this, that I lost all track of time.
It took a little pawing at my knee to remind me that it was tea time :-)


When the colouring was finished, I die cut the piece and then added a simple sentiment.

Challenge

Addicted to CAS


mft stamps - peacock pattern background
zig clean color real brush markers
mama elephant - labeled messages
avery elle - postage stamp dies

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

A really, really pretty card. Must have been a lot of work!

Vicky Hayes said...

My goodness this is beautiful Caroline and I'm glad it took your mind off things for a while. Love your choice of colours and the way you randomised the pattern. Thanks for coming to play at ATCAS this fortnight :) Vicky x