Tuesday 26 January 2021

LAYERED BOUQUET

Hello.
Usually, after the holidays, my crafting mojo takes a nose dive,
and I struggle to create anything.
But right now I'm having fun in my craft room, and trying some new (to me) techniques.




I love this colour combo of turquoise and purple, from the Inkspirational challenge photo.
I've used my new blending brushes with a striped stencil for the background,
Then added the blooms - no need for me to try and create a bouquet here - it's all done for me with this Pink Fresh Studio set.

I was going to add a sympathy sentiment, but someone swiped the stamp from my craft table and gave it a good chew!

As acetate was on my table, from making an ink blending mat a couple of days ago, I decided to try and stamp and heat emboss it, with black embossing powder.
Wow! It creates a beautiful raised, super glossy sentiment, that you can add anywhere on your card. I'll definitely be doing this again.



Hmmm - those stamps must be tasty.
Does he look sufficiently guilty?


Challenge

Inkspirational


PinkFresh Studio - layered bouquet, stamped with distress ink wilted violet, altenew ultra violet, versacolo celadon and green leaf
Clearly Besotted striped stencil, inked with distress ink peacock feathers
Sentiment - simon says stamp thoughtful messages
mft - stitched rectangle scallop edge dies



2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How beautiful!! It's good you have a heat-resistant acetate, Caroline - or you might have made a shrinky-dink instead!
=]

Shauna said...

What a fantastic card! I love this color combo and your layering makes for a gorgeous design. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational!
- Shauna