Wednesday 13 January 2021

HOORAY

Hello.
Who knew that we would would still be celebrating lockdown birthdays in January?!
This is for my SIL
Strictly no visiting allowed, but we can't wait for the mahoosive party when all this is over.


Of course, I've opted for my favourite stamp from last year - this adorable bear,
and I've matched him with a rainbow HOORAY.

I die cut the HOORAY, which includes a shadow piece, and coloured the letters with my zigs. Then for added pop, I die cut it from foam, so it's nice and raised. Too much?



Challenge

How could I resist this week's Inspired By Challenge?


SugarPea Designs, Hey Winter, coloured with Copics
Stamp Market Hooray Dies
Small Sentiment, Mama Elephant, Birthday Messages
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

 


3 comments:

Danni Reid said...

This is the birthday party we all NEED in our lives, it is happy, fresh, and that bear is ADORABLE! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week with your incredible card!

I Card Everyone said...

Hey! I know that guy! Another darling card, Caroline! Thanks for including him in our 'cele-bear-a-tion!'
=]

Christine Kiehl said...

so sweet