Saturday 16 January 2021

JANUARY BOUQUET

Hello.
This year I want to concentrate on adding more colour to my cards.
and that means getting to grips with my zigs.

For this card I've attempted 2 of my least favourite things - 
flowers and water colouring!


I think one of the reasons I struggle with flowers and leaves, is that I find it tricky to pull all those elements together and form a bouquet.
It takes me forever to decide where every piece should go.
I'm going to try one of those sets where the die is a complete bouquet, and the elements are stamped onto it!!
I live in hope :-)


Inspired By Challenges

I took my inspiration from the flowers and the colour palette



wplus9 - modern anemones coloured with zig clean color real brush markers
background stamp - the stamp market, criss cross
avery elle postage stamp die
sentiment - my favorite things, fish tail die and party animals stamp

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline if this defines your 'struggle' I can't wait for your idea of perfection! lol This is fabulous, my friend! Though I am familiar with the struggle ... that's why we are card makers, and not floral designers, right?
Thanks so much for arranging this one so beautifully in our IB gallery!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

You've done a fabulous job of coloring with those Zigs. Love this!

Jeanne H said...

Well done! Great colors chosen.

Danni Reid said...

You would never guess that you feel you struggle with placement because your arrangement is gorgeous! Love your colors and gorgeous bouquet! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

Lisa Elton said...

They might be your least favorite, but you've used them well! This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS! I love everything about this card...thank you for playing along!

LeAnne said...

Glad you overcame your "fears" of coloring and flowers to create this beauty! It's wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at IB!