Thursday 8 April 2021

EASTER CRAFTS

Hi there.
No card from me today, instead I'm sharing a few crafty/baking things!

First up is this little baby cardigan.
I can't tell you how chuffed I am with how this turned out.
It's the first time I've knitted any type of garment, and I only managed it with the fabulous pattern and step by step videos from So Woolly


And it fits!!
Here's my Grandson wearing it.


We were so happy this Easter, to be allowed an outside BBQ / get together.
So, we combined a Birthday celebration with a much delayed baby shower :o)

I made a giant cupcake cake,
with a chocolate base.

I used blue chocolate melts for the case - which was really easy to do - 
and came out of the tin perfectly.



The cake was chocolate, sandwiched with raspberry jam
and frosted with vanilla buttercream.
Yummy!


Then I made some very simple, but cute chocolate pots.
Chocolate Angel delight in the bottom,
with a layer of crushed oreos and a sprig of mint.


It wasn't the warmest of days outside,
but we were just all so happy to be able to be together.
I hope you've managed to see your friends and families,
and stayed safe and well.
xxx



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

All just wonderful - but none as cute as that sweet baby boy!! Kisses from Auntie Michele!
=]

Carol Cel said...

OMG! Your grandson is adorable. Enjoy the sweetness. They grow sooooo fast! I know. . . our first grandchild (grandson) is now 4.5 months old!! He's not an "infant" anymore :( But oh so sweet.

JanR said...

Oh my, what an adorable sweater! Your grandson is looks absolutely precious. And that cupcake cake! Wowzers! It looks so delicious.