Tuesday 13 April 2021

TAKE A SEAT

Hello.
Since I blew my craft budget for Spring,
I'm trying hard not to look at all the lovely, new releases.
I'm not sure how long I can hold out,
but for now I'm taking a leaf out of Kerry's book,
over at Inkhillrevival and digging into my old and little used, stash.


Pop over to Kerry's blog and see how to get more out of your supplies.
For this card I followed her advice to use a single image, and just switch out the colours/backgrounds.
This was also a great way to use up some of those scraps of design paper we all have.


It took me a while to decide which sentiment to use, but in the end I went with 'missing you' - wouldn't we all like to pull up one of those chairs and sit with our friends and family, right now?

Challenge


Aud Sentiments

#272 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

  • Hero Arts - Chandeliers
  • Mama Elephant - Labeled Messages
  • Altenew Inks - Cotton Candy / Mandgo Smoothie / Peach Perfect / Dark Chocolate




3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How cool is this?!! What a fun way to use up, and use again, and again!!
=]

Billie A said...

Oh so sad. I know with this Covid I miss my family and those empty chairs just made me sad BUT I love your card. Awesome design and the sentiment says so much. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiment. I love it.

crafty said...

Lovely design. love the repeat chairs. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
Mary