Wednesday 21 April 2021

SHAKE IT

Hello.
I'm going full OTT today, with a stamped, shaped, shaker card.
Try saying that 3 times, quickly 😀 


This large cupcake die was out on my desk when I was thinking about the shaped card challenge at AAABirthday.
I part stamped it on folded cardstock, and then die cut it - leaving the left side attached, to create the card.

Then I thought it would be fun to make it into a shaker card!
I die cut the 'frosting' part and then fussy cut the centre out - attached my acetate, filled it with a generous amount of sequins, and used foam tape to attach it to the card.
It doesn't matter what I do, I still end up with sequins sticking to the edges!!



Hopefully the little video shows up,
but if not head over to my Instagram to see the shaker in action.

Challenge.

AAABirthday


  • colorado craft company - citrus berry cupcake
  • copics

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh how fabulous! Not only a shaped card but a shaker too, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

I Card Everyone said...

I give you major credit for cutting out that 'frosting' to make this shaker, Caroline!!
Totally adorable!
=]

Pip Lewer said...

This is fabulous. I love a good food themed shaker card. Glad you joined us for this challenge at AAA Birthday.