Saturday 25 June 2022

Have A Wild Birthday

Hello.
Today I have been down a Pinterest rabbit hole  :o)
When I saw the 'tropical' theme at Time Out Challenges, I headed over to there for some inspiration.  Wow! This is a great theme. I loved all the lush, vibrant colour combos. I NEED to try them all.

For now, I went with this blue to orange blend and a jungle feel.


I started by blending my panel with distress inks and sprinkling some water drops.
Then, I die cut my leopard image, coloured him with copics and popped him up with foam tape.
For the canopy of leaves, I die cut the end of that branch several times and added some flat and some popped up leaves, for a bit of interest.
Finally, I scattered a few dew drops around and added a white embossed sentiment.


Challenge


mft - loveable leopards     sentiment from party penguins
distress ink - wild honey,squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, salty ocean

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Rocked out the tropical feel! Love your cat coloring too! Very cute card 😀

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable image,fab bacground and colouring.Great technique.Hope you and Grandson are feeling better.xxx

I Card Everyone said...

You started out with such a gorgeous blended tropical sky, Caroline! Your little leopard friend seems very comfy there on his branch! So cute.
=]

Gerrina said...

a beautiful scene for this kidscard! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!