Saturday, 20 June 2009

Flower Power

Afternoon everyone,
hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Just a quick post today with my entry for the
Just Magnolia 'Summer' challenge.

I'm not entirely happy with this card,
the blending isn't great and I need some practice
with the white highlighter pen.
Oh, and I wish I had left Tilda's feet to dangle over the flowers.

I am in awe of the fabulous DT work at Just Magnolia,
stunning cards and the brilliant colouring.
Ahhh well, practice, practice, practice!!!
Recipe:
Stamp: Magnolia Sweetheart Tilda, coloured with whispers pens.
Design Paper : DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Girl
Flowers made with a flower punch, card candy
and sprinkled with glamour dust.
xxx

7 comments:

Francesca said...

fab colours and flowers


francesca x

Julie said...

your card is lovely and I think Tilda's feet look very natural behind the flowers.

scrappyjan said...

very cute... love all of those flowers! janny

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is just so beautiful!
Love your cute image and such pretty colours and detail!
Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

debbies said...

Very pretty colors!

Sue said...

stunning,such a beautiful card and i love the simplicity of this creation and your flowers are gorgeous and perfectly placed:)

sue
xx

papercraftsbyrach said...

such a sweet card. pretty flowers. hugs rachxx