Wednesday 24 February 2010

Pearls and Glitter

I couldn't resist the 'pearls and glitter' challenge over at
A Spoon Full of Sugar
and I loved seeing all the gorgeous DT creations.
If you have any distress inks, you can use them on this challenge too.

Someone requested an 80th birthday card and I admit,
I was pretty stumped.
I tried to give this an antique feel, with the lace and pearls,
so I hope they like it.
I even tried distressing the edges of the paper, with a pair
of scissors, but I don't really know what I'm doing..lol*

Recipe:
Stamp - Jam Tilda from Magnolia, coloured with Copics,
and added stickles glitter.
Design Paper - Papermania Capsule Collection, Red Hot.
I punched the blooms from the DP, sprinkled them with stickles glitter
and added an adhesive pearl.
A fiskars lace punch was used for the edging.
Spacers and pearl brads from the Hobby House

xxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, adorable Tilda and sweet details.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

love the card, I have ahem a few Tilda stamps, am so in love with them. i'm sure the 80 year old will love it