Friday 11 June 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Animal Magic

Morning everyone...
we have a great challenge for you over at Totally PaperCrafts this week.
The theme, chosen by Mel, is
"ANIMAL MAGIC"

There are so many cute animal images out there, and I love seeing them,
so I hope you'll find time to enter the challenge.

We are sponsored this week by Heidi of 2Cute Rubber Stamps.
The lucky winner will receive 2 digital images of their choice
OR 1 cling mounted rubber stamp from her Etsy Shop.

My card uses one of Heidi's Digital Images - Hula Hoop Hamster.
Don't you just love his cheeky expression?
He can be purchased from Heidi's Etsy store.
I coloured him with Copics and added glitter glue to the Hula Hoop.

Don't forget to head on over to Totally PaperCrafts and check out the work of the fabulous DT

Recipe
  • Digital Image, 2Cute Rubber Stamps, Hula Hoop Hamster
  • DP - My Mind's Eye, Pretty Please
  • Text was made on my computer
  • Hearts - Sizzix Die
  • Ribbon and buttons from my stash

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

Anne said...

Morning Caroline
Fab card hun. How cute is he with his hula hoop. I could do with a bit of that myself lol
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card, great image, luv ya papers & layout, sue,x

Joey said...

Hiya Caroline

gorgeous card hun, love your colourwork and layout.

Joey.x

Uma said...

so cute! must get some of these images. Gorgeous papers.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card caroline :-) I love this cute little hamster and the pspers and sewing are fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning, i love the image and the colours that you have chosen, big hugs pops x

Tammi said...

So cute, makes me smile! Pretty papers!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh this littl chap is so cute. I love your colours and your embellishments. Cathy xxxx

Emma said...

Aw an adorable card, gorgeous papers.
Hugs Emma x