Friday 29 October 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #40 Bling It On!

Gosh... here we are the back end of October already.... are all your little ghouls and ghosties ready for Halloween? Here's Suzie on the webcam... not sure what she was doing on my comp... looking up Halloween outfits maybe ???


It's time for another challenge at Totally Papercrafts. This week our host is the lovely, Mel, and she has picked the theme

Bling It On   !!

We want to see plenty of sparkle and glitter on your projects.
Go mad with it.... I dare you!!    :-))
Check out the blog for more details and to see the gorgeous work of the DT.
Here's my project - a Christmas Wall Hanging.


My kitchen walls are very plain - just white paint... so I thought it would be nice to put something up with a bit of colour and, of course, plenty of bling. This is a cheap 12 x 12 canvas, the perfect size for a sheet of my DP.

Challenges -     ABC - 'G is for Glitter'


Stamps -  Mary and Joseph - LOTV, coloured with Copics.   Fa La La - Catslife Press.    Remember this moment -  Maya Road.                Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas.
Slice machine ( Fa La La Design ) cut the snowflakes, which were covered in Diamond Dust, and the 'Noel',
which was edged in stickles glitter.
The blooms are from my stash, and I threaded a little silver bell and some beads onto a piece or wire and then wrapped the end around the rose.
Pearl and gem swirls are Prima  'Say it in pearls'.

**************************************

10 comments:

Anne said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh she's adorable Caroline, I could steal her lol. She's a real wee cracker.
Your canvas ain't bad either, only joking, it's stunning and if you don't like it on yer wall you have my address:)
Anne x

Joey said...

Hiya Caroline

oh bles your ickle doggy so so sweet, love your creation to hun

Joey.xx

Tammy said...

Love it!!! The Santa reminds me of the cola Santa....xxx

Lindsey said...

Ooooooooh arty! Great idea, think I can feel a trip to Hobby craft tomorrow! Love the image and the layout
Linds x

Lorraine A said...

aww ,,, what a cute photo ,,, bless her :-) beautiful canvas too very creative ,, love the LOTV image :-)

luv
Lols x x x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, I love it!

Your little dog is soooo cute!

hugs Heidi xx

Carol said...

WOWZER Caroline, you never cease to amaze, this is simply stunning Sweetie! When you tire of it on your kitchen wall, you have my addy too lol! What a darling Suzie looks like, I want one too! Have a great spooky weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Vicky said...

Hi Caroline soz I've not been over before now I've struggled keep up this week for some reason. Anyway I'm sooo glad I've got here now & mr blogger is finally letting me follow people again, he has stopped me for the last week. He is a pain in the bum at times lol. I've been having a peekskie at your blog & oh my word your creations are all just gorgeous this 1 included your colouring is fab hun. Hope you have a great weekend, take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

A great piece of art and the photo of your dog made me smile.

Karina said...

Your card is gorgeous, Caroline. Lovely artwork you made. And Suzie is a sweetie sitting in front of your computer. Thank you for joining us on abc this challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Love from
Karina ABC DT