Thursday 29 August 2024

Big, Tiny News

Hello.
My mum always used to say, if you knit a baby blanket, a baby comes along!
I wonder if the same is true for baby cards :o)


This was a super, easy card to put together.
I stamped my teddy bear straight onto coloured cardstock and die cut it. Then I layered each bear  with a couple of extra die cuts in white card.
I attached them with foam tape, for even more dimension, and added a stamped sentiment.


Challenge







  • my favorite things - hello little one
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangle
  • coloured cardstock



4 comments:

cm said...

Ohmygosh! How adorable is your teddy bear cards! So sweet!
Speaking of sweet: thank you so very much for your comment on my Halloween caldron card over at Just Us Girls. You've made my day! Hope you'll play along with us!
~carol

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's a very clever way to use the colors from the board, well done. Thank you for playing at the AAA Colourful challenges

JanR said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the different colour bears and that sentiment is adorable!

Handmade by Hanneke said...

Love this cute card! Thanks for playing along with the AAA Colourful Challenge.