Tuesday 27 August 2024

P-P-P-P Pick Up A Penguin

Hello.
I've kind of neglected these little penguins, and they don't get out as much as they should. 
So this card was a challenge to keep CAS, and not add all the cute, little elements in the set.



I used some scraps of card stock to make the balloon - die cutting pieces with a stitched rectangle for a bit of extra interest. The penguin was stamped and die cut, and added with foam tape.
I couldn't resist putting few dew drops on there, but then I had to force myself to step away from the embellies!


Challenge


Optional Twist - Animal


  • the greetery - big balloons die
  • my favorite things - party penguins, fish tail flag die
  • lawn fawn - stitched rectangle
  • distress ink- carved pumpkin
  • dew drops

2 comments:

cm said...

Smiling all over my face in seeing your little penguin with his big balloon! CAS perfection and a true delight! Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol
ps. Also commented on your IG post; your card is awesome!

JanR said...

So cute! And the perfect amount of embellies too! (: