Wednesday 12 April 2017

PIG JOY

Hello.
I'm still happily playing with my pig stamps,
and finding them to be much easier to colour than I first thought.

Here's my latest card using them.


You may have noticed, that I have an addiction -  my scalloped-edge, rectangle dies.
They have been on every card I make, for a while now.
It might be time to wean myself off them :-)
So, here I've used the die-namic sentiment strip die instead.

Challenge
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

Supplies
My Favorite Things -Diagonal Sentiment Strip / So Much Cuteness / Oh Christmas Trees
Versacolor Inks - Lime / Mint  
Copics.

4 comments:

brenda said...

It's a real fun card and pretty colours, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Marlies said...

A cute and adorable card with a lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Joan said...

What a cute and fun card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Joan said...

What a cute and fun card you have made

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan