Saturday 8 April 2017

SWEET

Hello
Today I'm sharing a quick and simple card with you
and I'm combining a couple of challenge themes -
'icing' at CASology and 'smile' at Addicted to CAS.


My pig was stamped, die-cut and then coloured with Copics.
I gave him a couple of party cupcakes to hold and a bow tie to wear,
all popped up on foam pads for a little dimension.



My Favorite Things - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle, Sow Much Cuteness, Stitched Alphas
Cupcakes and bow tie from Lawn Fawn, Beep Boop Birthday

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card, Caroline! Jo x

Judy1223 said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely precious! I love your coloring and your color combinations on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Joyce said...

OH, your pig is so very adorable, and looks so happy with his two cupcakes. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Bobby said...

What a fun card, Caroline. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So fun and adorable. A great take on the cue word. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

Melissa said...

This is such a sweet card! Love that adorable pig with a cupcake in each hand! It's no wonder he is so happy! :)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is one happy looking pig, Caroline, perfectly colored and I love the aqua panel! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

ElizStewart said...

Too cute for words!