Thursday, 20 April 2017

SCATTERED LEAVES

Hello.
I usually come unstuck when I try something a bit 'arty'   :-)
but I really like the way that this card turned out.
It was a bit tricky with all the masking - but worth the effort.


Once I had stamped my leaves/blooms, I die-cut lots of the shapes to use as masks.
I tried taping and holding them in place over their stamped image, whilst inking the spaces.
This was a bit tricky, and they did slip a little - but overall I like the effect.

I nearly messed the whole thing up when I decided to stamp some random black dots, that looked awful, but I managed to cover them up with sequins!!

I took  my inspiration from Jenni's card at...



Supplies.
WPlus9 - Feathers and Florals
Sentiment - Mama Elephant, Labeled Messsages
Inks - VersaColor Laurel Leaf and Hero Arts Butterbar
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle

No comments: