Saturday 22 April 2017

RAINBOW WISHES

Hello.
I racked my brains for the 'rainbow' challenge at Addicted to CAS,
and came up with this simple, embossed and inked birthday card.


I die-cut a stitched rectangle, stamped the blooms and leaves with Versamark
sprinkled them with white embossing powder, and heat set them.

It's kind of tricky to see where you're stamping with the Versamark, so I just stamped a few blooms at a time and then sprinkled them with white powder as I went along.

After heat embossing them, I inked my 'rainbow' with distress inks.

Then, I die-cut a scalloped edge rectangle, stamped and embossed my sentiment
and attached this to my 'rainbow' panel.
I cut off the edges level with the stitched rectangle.
This piece was then fixed to my card base with foam pads.



  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle / Penelope's Blossoms
  • Clearly Besotted Sentiment - Say It In Style
  • Distress Inks - Pickled Raspberry / Spiced Marmalade / Cracked Pistachio / Salty Ocean / Shaded Lilac
  • My Favorite Things - Stitched Scalloped Edge Rectangle
  • Clear and White Embossing Powder




4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline , love your fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with a lovely design and beautiful bright and cheerful colours! Marlies

Dortesjs said...

This is gorgeous and very simple, love it

Susan said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!