Sunday 15 May 2022

A Great Big Thank You

Hello.
Do you ever buy something and then have no idea how to use it ? That's me with these 3D embossing folders. I have no clue what I'm doing with them, or if they really fit my 'style'. But, I need to persevere and give them a chance.
For my first attempt I kept things very simple. I do love the gorgeous texture.

I began by die cutting the big 'thank you'  into a piece of cardstock and then embossed it with the herringbone folder. I popped it up with foam tape and added a border. Then I die cut the smaller 'thank you' piece from gold glitter card and inserted it into the space.

Challenge


***Add Some Sparkle***

altenew - 3D embossing herringbone folder
avery elle - postage stamp die
the stamp market - great big thank you

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Fabulous clean and simple card! Texture and sparkle and elegant design. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

ddc designs said...

I'd have to disagree...You appear to know exactly what to do with the embossing folder - this is a fantastic result! Thanks for the inspiration 😊. Cheers!

Linby said...

Well I think you used the EF perfectly and love the incut sentiment. thanks for the inspiration and for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful CAS card, the sparkle is just amazing! I have no idea what the difference is between a regular and a 3D embossing folder as I only have the regular embossing folders, but it did turn out really fantastic!
Thank you so much for joining in with our sparkle theme at Allsorts challenge!