Thursday 19 May 2022

Congrats On Your Baby-Saur

Hello.
Who knew dinosaurs and babies could be so cute together?
Today, I'm keeping it simple for the Les Is More Challenge, where they would like you to 'use a tag'.

I started by adding some paper strips to my card panel - then I die cut the tag in the centre, and popped it back up on some foam tape. Then all it needed was a little dino scene and a cute sentiment.  Job done :o)


mft - babysaurus, coloured with copics
mft sentiment - hello little one
avery elle postage stamp die




4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

'Job done' in the most adorable way!
Caroline, you coloring just gets better, and better!!
=]

perfectly4med said...

What a cute and colourful card - great use of a tag and I love the border flowing from one to the other. Thanks for joining us at Less is More for our challenge, and just a reminder to keep the number of layers to a minimum to keep it CAS :)

Neil

Lee said...

Awww that is just adorable in every way.x

JanR said...

Adorable! Love the design of this and your colouring is fabulous!