Friday 27 May 2022

As Cute As ABC

 Hello.
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my new grandson.
Eek! He's a month old now, and so damn cute.


I started with a background in my favourite distress ink colour - salvaged patina - splattered with some white paint and gel pen stars. These stars were a bit more successful than  my last attempt here,  so I might be getting the hang of them.
Then I popped up my letters, that were stamped, coloured with copics and fussy cut. (Don't let the fussy cutting put you off, it definitely gets easier with practice)


Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday
Anything Goes


These little alphabet stamps are a great way to use up
some of my huge pile of white card snippets.


clearly besotted - as cute as abc coloured with copics
avery elle - postage stamp die
distress ink - slavaged patina
mft sentiment - hello little one

5 comments:

ddc designs said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it! Cheers, 😊💕

I Card Everyone said...

Too cute, Caroline!
=]

Sarn said...

That's a really delightful card and I LOVE that Salvaged Patina turquoise colour! Your stars look just fine!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Please feel free to join me up in the Playground Treehouse to test out some cocktail recipes. xxx

JanR said...

So super cute! I love the colours and the stars look awesome!

Di said...

Wow - how cute this is! A lovely card - I do so love the design and also the beautiful colours.

Hugs

Di xx