Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mid-week treat!

Just a little sugar, to get you through the week! 
:-)
These are my cheats Banoffee Tarts.

Recipe

6 small, sweet pastry cases
1 can Nestle Caramel
2 Bananas
Double Cream

I always have a can of this caramel in my cupboard - it's really handy to whip up a quick dessert with.
I put some caramel in the bottom of each tart case - covered with sliced banana, and then more caramel. Whipped up some double cream to decorate the top and sprinkled on some drinking chocolate!
How easy is that?
:-)


11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

How Gorgeous are these? ....VERy!
I could easy eat at least TWO with a cup of coffee lol.
Chrissyxx

Irene said...

My mouth is watering at the thought. Enjoy.

irene
xxxx

Anne said...

What times dinner?
yum
Anne x

Juls said...

mmmmmmmmmm, banoffee is my fav!!!! Hugs Juls

Wishcraft said...

Ooh! They look and sound yummy :o) Lisa x

Donna said...

I might just have to have a go at these! Thanks for sharing xx

Stressed Stamper said...

calling round - not heard of nestles toffee - will look out in Sainsburys - great easy idea - Gold star!
Sarah x

Vicky said...

Oooooh they look delish hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

They do look rather scrummy and sound easy too - might have a go.

Lee said...

Yummy yummy yummy.I could eat them all lol.xx

Joey said...

mmmmm one of these too?! rofl.x