Tuesday 29 September 2009

5 Christmas 'S' Words

It's been a dark afternoon here,
so it was nice to get some sparkle out and
make another Christmas card.

How cute is this image -
can you believe she was a 'freebie'?
You can pick her up from Pollycraft
and check out the other fab new Christmas images
that are available from there.

I made this card for the Pollycraft challenge
and was delighted to discover that,
unlike my watercolour pens,
my copics don't run with my printer ink.

The challenge is 5 S words.
You need to choose at least 2 elements to add to your card
from...
Snowflakes,
Sparkle,
Spots,
Stripes,
Swirls.
I managed to get all 5 on my card :-)

I've also managed a double challenge
by following the fab sketch, from Ute85, on
Recipe:
Digital Stamp - Pollycraft,
coloured with copics.
Not sure what make the Xmas design paper is.
The 'swirls' paper is Funky Fairys
Card candy, sentiment and ribbon
from my stash.
Snowflakes were punched from glittered paper.
xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

this is stunnng,such fabulous colouring...love it:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

wow this is AWESOME... fantastic colouring!!

Glad you could join us at pollycraft!

You also get another freebie for using all 5 elements!! if you drop me an email with your choice I will get it sent ASAP!

Paula xxx

Francesca said...

Wonderful card Caroline , great to use all 5 elements

Hugs
Francesca

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, sweet image.
luv
Debby