Monday 25 April 2016

Band on the Run

Hello.
Here's another card with my new, cute, MFT stamps.
Don't you just love a bunny in uniform ;-)


I'm playing along with the  MFT  Challenge for the first time - 
I've just turned the sketch on it's side.

I cut the circles from my DP and then inlaid white ones,
then added my bunnies with foam pads to give the
card some dimension.



MFT Strike Up The Band 
DP - MFT, Calm & Cozy Chevrons.
Spellbinders Nested Circles. Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle.
Copics - BG01/BG05/BG09/G02/G05/G17/YR02/YR04/YR07/R81/C3/C5/C7/YR20/YR23

5 comments:

Debs said...

Totally adorable.
Debs xx

Aileen said...

Great card, love your choice of colouring and your colouring of the bunnies. Too cute.

Lee said...

Oh I Love this card,sooooo darn cute.How are yooooooo.Huggles xxx

Deepti said...

So adorable and what a fab coloring :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Oh - I just LOVE these cute little Bunnies Caroline - your colouring is fabulous, as always!
Hope all is well with you and yours - Sylvia xxx