Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Life Is Better With You

Hello.
This week, my dh and I, celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary.
Wow! That seems a crazy long time :o)
I am so happy I found my soul mate all those years ago 💘

As we've just come back from the beach, this seemed a cute stamp to use for the card.


As you can imagine, we've done our fair share of hearts and romance cards over the years, but this time I wanted something cute and fun.
This took quite a bit of masking here and there to separate these 2 critters from the full image, but I think it was worth it.


Challenge


🏖️At the Seaside⛱️
or Anything Goes

  • colorado craft company - beach life
  • my favorite things - ray of light stencil
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • ranger distress ink - mustard seed / fossilized amber
  • copic markers / white pen

No comments: