Hello.
This week, my dh and I, celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary.
Wow! That seems a crazy long time :o)
I am so happy I found my soul mate all those years ago 💘
As we've just come back from the beach, this seemed a cute stamp to use for the card.
As you can imagine, we've done our fair share of hearts and romance cards over the years, but this time I wanted something cute and fun.
This took quite a bit of masking here and there to separate these 2 critters from the full image, but I think it was worth it.Challenge
🏖️At the Seaside⛱️
or Anything Goes
- colorado craft company - beach life
- my favorite things - ray of light stencil
- pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
- ranger distress ink - mustard seed / fossilized amber
- copic markers / white pen


6 comments:
Great card, what a fun scene! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the At The Beach option.
Wishing you a belated Happy 41st Anniversary.
Liz xx
Sounds like the perfect card for the special (sending congratulations) occasion and so bright and cheery, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Very cute and fun! Such a sweet scene. Happy anniversary!
Hi Caroline. Congrats on celebrating your 41st anniversary!! This is such a fun card for your hubby. I LOVE your amazing design and your colouring is perfection. This is the best example of pointillism I've ever seen and you have inspired me to give it a go! :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent ... you are a constant source of inspiration. Loll xx
This is a really cute card. Great coloring.
Congrats! I'm at 37 years so I know it's not always easy but it is worth the effort!
Post a Comment