Saturday, 8 August 2026

Ghostly Greetings

Hello.
I've already blown my August budget, so I'm trying hard not to obsess over all the 
gorgeous new Halloween sets I keep seeing.
I  don't even make more than a couple of Halloween cards a year, but it's still hard to resist those goodies.
Have you splurged?


These spooks are from an old 'my favorite things' set, and they're popped up on a distress ink background.


Challenge



  • my favorite things - ghostly greetings
  • ranger distress ink - spiced marmalade / carved pumpkin / kitsch flamingo                                                                              

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

I love all things Halloween, too, and even if I don't send them out, they're fun to create! Your trio of spooky elements are perfect for Verena's sketch and what a gorgeous inked background! Thanks for linking up to FMS this week!

Verena said...

What an adorable Halloween card! I love the inkblended background and the ghosts are just super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.