Monday 23 August 2010

Happiness is a long, hot, bubble bath!

Morning everyone,
did you all have a good weekend?
The weather was glorious here, 
 we headed off to Flamborough Head in the Mustang,
and walked our little legs off, along the cliff path.
I wanted to show you some pics, but hubby has deleted them from the camera already!!
I will have to get them off his comp later.

For now, here is my latest card.


I used a cute digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs
(chosen as part of my win over at Aud Sentiments).
I coloured it with Copics and added stickles glitter to the bubbles.
I cut out an extra bath tub and added it with foam pads,
so 'in real life' this has a much more 3D look!
I just noticed I forgot to add some stickles to the little pool of water
on the floor... better do that in a mo.

I followed the great sketch over at Friday Sketchers (rotated)
and I would also like to enter this for
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Digi Day


Stamp - Sassy Studio Designs - I'm Every Woman, Bubble Bath.
Design Paper - Memory Box, Spearmint
Stickles Star Dust. Card Candy.
Sentiment from Penny Black 'Bubbly' Set
Blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves - X Cut embossing botancial punch.
-----------------------------------------------


10 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Caroline. Love the colours and fab image!
Clairexx

Julie said...

This is beautifully done, a lovely card

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you colored that image. We have a DT call going on right now, you should enter! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Faye said...

Love the soft colours, love the image, love the layout, loooooooooooove it! ;)
xxx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! I love those papers and your glittery bubbles. That's where i should be now. In the bath with a large slab of cake!
Linds x

Cherry said...

What an absolutely lushious bathing beauty, Caroline. Love the delicate colours. Glad you had a good weekend. I have left a little gift for you on my blog if you would like it. Hugs Cherry XXX

Tracy said...

I love this, its fantastic. Great image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Caroline, wonderful image and details.
luv
debby

Julie said...

Beautiful! So glad you used the one of the images you won from the last challenge. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Andrea said...

wonderful image, I never seen this before!
And a fab card